Watering Globe & Stake Set
The Plant Nanny Watering Globe and Stake set provides an effective and decorative method to water plants. It’s a great way to water plants day-to-day, and the perfect solution to keep plants watered while on vacation. Our terracotta stake slowly releases water from the reservoir deep into the soil and directly to the root system. Plants grow healthier by getting consistent moisture where it’s most needed.
Pre-moisten the soil and gently insert the terracotta stake near the center of the plant. The carefully-designed shape of the stake allows it to be inserted into the soil without damaging the plant’s root system. Fill the globe with water and insert the globe neck into the stake. Placing your thumb over the globe opening through this process can help avoid spilling water out of the globe. Know at a glance when to refill the globe by observing the amount of water remaining in the glass reservoir.
• Set includes 1 hand blown 12oz or 24oz glass globe reservoir and 1 terracotta stake
• 12oz globe is 3 ½” in diameter, stake is approximately 5” high
• Currently available in Clear, Aqua, Blue and Green Spiral design with clear finial
• Ideal for hanging baskets, and small to medium sized plants
• Watering time is 5-7 days, depending on growing environment (humidity level, temperature etc)
• 24oz globe is 4 ½” in diameter, stake is approximately 7” high
• Currently available in Clear, Aqua and Green Spiral design with clear finial
• Ideal for medium to large sized plants
• Watering time is 7-10 days, depending on growing environment (humidity level, temperature etc)
AVOID USE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Direct sunlight passing through a filled or partly-filled glass globe may, in rare circumstances, produce a lens effect and a hot spot near the globe. To avoid potential heat damage avoid placing the globe where it will receive direct sun.
*We currently only sell our products at a wholesale level, please use our Store Locator to find a dealer near you.