For the Love of Plants
The Plant Nanny Company was founded in 2012 with the goal of making useful products to assist in growing and maintaining healthier plants. Our products are designed to utilize recycled wine bottles, recycled plastic bottles or our hand-crafted glass globe reservoirs; for all who appreciate being surrounded by plants, both indoors and out. Always striving to achieve the fine balance between visual appeal and functionality, Plant Nanny products help plants flourish with less work.
The Plant Nanny Company is an enthusiastic and talented team of people working in Product Design & Development, Sales & Marketing, Quality Control and Customer Support. We are dedicated to providing inspiring products, exceptional customer service and high attention to detail.
Founder and CEO Paul Natkiel trained at the University of Iowa in art and ceramic design, and has a passion making functional objects that are also beautiful. This commitment to making practical items elegant has been widely recognized through representation in invitational craft shows, as well as museum exhibitions. His work is included in the National Collection of Fine Arts at the Smithsonian Museum. Paul believes that living with plants makes our environment healthier and our lives richer
Plant Nanny Facts
- Plant Nanny Headquarters is located in the heart of New England in Lebanon NH. Our products are crafted in hand-picked production facilities in China, who remains the world leader in the ceramic industry.
- Industry leader in terracotta stake watering technology
- #1 Bestseller in Amazon.com’s ‘Gardening Pots, Planters & Accessories’ category
- Serving over 1,500 retailers nationally and internationally, including Plow & Hearth, Uncommon Goods, Hallmark Stores, The Vermont Country Store, Improvements Catalog, Lee Valley Tools & Wild Birds Unlimited.
- The Plant Nanny Company is proud to support the efforts of local arts and education organizations through the donation of our products, and encourages all to enjoy having a plant (or two or three!) in their lives.